What Tree Removal services do we provide?
Sydney Tree Solutions provides a wide range of tree removal services across the Sydney north shore suburbs as well as the greater Sydney area. These Sydney and north shore Sydney tree services include:
- Tree Removal and dismantling using manual rigging techniques
- Removal of large trees and complex trees using cranes
- Stump grinding and tree stump removal
- Palm Tree Removal and Palm Tree Pruning
- Tree Felling for Land Clearing
- Emergency Storm Damage for fallen trees in Sydney
These tree removal services are all carried out by professional Sydney arborists and a team of tree removal experts that ensure the highest standards are met at all times whether the tree service is required for a very large and complex tree removal or for much smaller tree removals, maintenance tree pruning and tree lopping works. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction for our Sydney tree removal and north shore Sydney tree removal clients that we can provide all your tree lopping services exactly as quoted and remove any tree in any location with no damage to the surrounding property and leave a site that often looks cleaner that before we arrived to carry out the tree removal and tree stump removal services
Why would Tree Removal be required?
It would be great if tree removal and stump removal were never needed but unfortunately, there are a number of reasons why sometimes a tree will need to be removed or ‘tree lopping’ is required, as it is sometimes called in Australia. Many of these tree removals are often for safety reasons for tree failures but they can also be for aesthetic reasons or new developments, some examples of why Sydney tree removal services are required include:
- The tree is dead or in decline
- The tree has too much rot, termite damage or fungi and is becoming unstable
- The tree is damaging structures, buildings, utilities or paved areas.
- The tree is obstructing a new proposed development
- The tree is dropping large branches or is perceived as hazardous.
- The tree is significantly blocking solar access to a property.
- Emergency Storm Damaged Trees – Fallen trees in Sydney.
The vast majority of our north shore Sydney tree removal clients are often concerned about the safety of their trees and the inherent risks they pose to their property and family as the main reason for tree removal services. This often intensifies after the frequent storm events that occur across the north shore and greater Sydney areas over the summer months causing lots of fallen trees and emergency storm damage tree services. Trees do need to be monitored for safety defects regularly but many of these such as dead wood removal and remedial tree pruning works for defected and decayed branches can be carried out to significantly reduce any risks without requiring any tree removal works. Other than tree removal for safety reasons the other main driving force for Sydney and north shore Sydney tree removal services is the construction of new developments that conflict with the existing trees onsite. In many cases the Sydney tree removal and tree stump grinding required would be for low retention value trees but it is important to ensure that larger canopy significant trees are retained as much as possible.
What is our Tree Removal process ?
Firstly one of our Sydney tree removal experts, who will be a certified Sydney arborist, will respond to your enquiry and set up an appointment to visit your site, consult with you on the tree removal services, tree pruning and tree stump removal that may be required and any site constraints, and provide a detailed quote for all works required by email and SMS.
- Tree Removal
There are many different tree lopping techniques involved in this process and much of the choice comes down to the size and location of the tree.
Manual tree removal using rigging techniques
This is the most common service for Sydney north shore tree lopping and Sydney tree removal since many trees can be safely dismantled using ropes, pulleys, a lowering device known as a friction drum and a variety of rigging techniques. Through the teamwork of the arborist and the ground crew controlling the ropes, each limb or branch is carefully lowered to the ground, cut up and carried away to be mulched with minimal impact to anything on the ground or surroundings. This is also often the only tree removal method available if the tree is located too far away from a suitable location for a tower or crane.
Tree removal service using cranes
When tree removal involves particularly large or dangerous trees, or trees are in an awkward location, it is often more efficient and much safer to use a crane.This can be an expensive operation depending on the size of the crane, but it is often compensated by the significant reduction in manpower and time required for tree removal. Obviously there needs to be access for the crane to get near the tree and subsequently there are a number of types, typically ranging from 8 and 15 tonne all terrain mini cranes for tight access to large 50 and 80 ton cranes that generally stay on the road. Another advantage of using a crane to aid with tree lopping is that the tree is lifted up and away from its location and then lowered elsewhere, often on the road, so there is no impact on the area surrounding the tree.
Cherry Pickers/Elevated platforms
In some tree removals, it is too dangerous (i.e. near power lines, dead tree) or time-consuming (row of small trees to prune, deadwood) for our arborists to climb a tree that needs removing or lopping. In this case an elevated platform or cherry picker can be used which allows the arborist to get to exactly where he wants and carefully dismantle the tree in small hand held pieces. However, this method of tree lopping is often restricted by the access for the machinery itself.
Clear felling of Trees
If there is a large space on one side of a tree, and no obstacles, then clear felling a tree from the ground is always another option and is generally the fastest method of tree removal. At Sydney Tree Solutions, our arborists use a variety of rigging techniques to make trees fall in directions they may not be leaning but it requires a high level of skill and experience to ensure this is always done safely.
- Site clean up and removal of material
Whatever method we choose or suggest to our client for Sydney tree removal and stump grinding services you can be assured that all branches and wood will be completely removed from the site, the whole area cleaned and blown so that it will look as if we were never there, or in many case it looks cleaner that before we arrived to carry out the tree removal services. We pride ourselves at Sydney Tree Solutions at providing a professional arborist service for north shore Sydney tree removals and across greater Sydney that clients are always recommending to their friends and colleagues. Please check our google reviews !
How much does it cost to remove a tree ?
This is a question that our Sydney tree removal clients are always asking and think there is a simple answer based purely on its size but it comes down to a variety of factors that can each affect the overall Sydney tree removal cost significantly. The main 3 factors affect tree removal price are:
- SIZE – The tree diameter, height and crown width.
- DIFFICULTY – How difficult is the actual tree removal process and rigging required. This affects the number and experience level of our professional Sydney arborists required.
- ACCESS – The distance from the tree to the street where the tree removal truck and mulcher is parked i.e. how many steps, distance, slope etc.
Although the exact price needs to be determined onsite by one of our tree removal professional arborists we have also developed a tree removal cost calculator that can provide our Sydney tree removal clients with an estimated price.
What areas do we cover with our Sydney tree removal services ?
Sydney Tree Solutions offers tree services in the greater Sydney area although the majority of our customers are within the Sydney North Shore. We serve areas like Killara, St Ives, Gordon, Turramurra, Wahroonga and Hornsby in the North Shore. Other areas we provide our tree services are Castle Cove, Willoughby, Artarmon, Lane Cove, Cammeray, Mosman, Chatswood, and Castlecrag in the Lower North Shore.
All neighbourhoods and council areas we service are listed below:
- Ashfield, Canada Bay, Leichhardt, Marrickville, Balmain, Rozelle, Annandale, Gladesville
- Henley, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Woolwich
Northern and Western Suburbs
- Beecroft, Epping, Carlingford, Cherrybrook, Dural, Glenhaven, Galston, Berowra
- Denistone, East Ryde, Eastwood, Macquarie Park, Marsfield, Meadowbank, Melrose Park, North Epping, North Ryde, Breakfast Point, Putney, Ryde, Telopea, Tennyson Point
- Upper North Shore
- Lower North Shore
- Artarmon, Cammeray, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West
- Cremorne, Cremorne Point, Crows Nest, Greenwich, Kirribilli, Lane Cove
- Lane Cove West, Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point
- Middle Cove Milsons Point, Mosman, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, North Sydney
- Northbridge, Northwood, Riverview, St Leonards, Waverton, Willoughby
- Willoughby North, Wollstonecraft, Woolwich
- Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Clontarf, Fairlight, Manly, Seaforth
- Allambie, Allambie Heights, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Brookvale, Collaroy
- Collaroy Plateau, Cromer, Curl Curl, Davidson, Dee Why, Forestville
- Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Killarney Heights, Manly Vale, Narrabeen, Narraweena
- North Balgowlah, North Curl Curl, North Manly, Oxford Falls, Queenscliff, Terrey Hills
- Avalon, Bayview, Bilgola Plateau, Church Point, Clareville, Elanora
- Ingleside, Newport, North Narrabeen, Mona Vale, Palm Beach, Warriewood
- Whale Beach
- Normanhurst, Thornleigh, Pennant Hills, West Pennant Hills, Westleigh,
- Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Bella Vista, Carlingford, Castle Hill, Seven Hills,
- Belrose, Davidson, Duffys Forest, Frenchs Forest, Forestville, Killarney Heights
- Oxford Falls, Terrey Hills
Do I need council permission ?
There are often several exempt tree species that can have tree removal services carried out without council approvals but you may need to have council permission if the tree species is protected as prescribed by the Council Tree Preservation Order. The council arborist will need to check the tree and the site to determine whether you will be allowed to carry out the tree removal works or whether only tree pruning works will be allowed.
Why use Sydney Tree Solutions ?
Sydney Tree Solutions is a professional tree removal and stump removal company that provides tree services to the north shore Sydney and Sydney suburbs with a level of customer service that is above the competition. Our online reviews reflect the level of care and professionalism our crew members always provide to ensure our customers are always happy with our tree removal works. We have an experienced team of arborists and tree removal experts to ensure that we provide a safe, friendly, and professional tree removal service. Our arborists are fully certified to AQF Level 3 or AQF Level 5 and have a wide knowledge and experience. Contact us today or call 0405 095 095 for professional Sydney tree removal and stump grinding services.