Palm Tree Removal & Cleaning Services – Sydney North Shore
At Sydney Tree Solutions, we offer palm tree removal and pruning services, sometimes called palm tree cleaning, to the residents of Sydney and Sydney North Shore. Our palm tree services include tree pruning, tree removal, and palm tree stump removal.
Palm trees can spruce up the look of an area providing a relaxed tropical feel. Whether a palm tree is within your residential premise or commercial space, you want to keep it looking at its best. Often, you will need to prune your palm trees to ensure the dead fronds and seeds are removed to prevent them causing a mess and improve their appearance. In some cases the client may wish to completely cut and remove palm trees for a new development or to replace a certain species such as a Cocos palm, which causes a lot of mess from fruits, with a more suitable variety which requires limited maintenance, such as a Bangalow palm. Some larger palm trees such as Cabbage Palms and Phoenix Palms can also cause significant damage to the surrounding property and create a risk of personal injury from falling dead fronds.
Whatever the reasons, our experienced palm tree removal and pruning arborists can carefully prune or remove all types of palm trees, no matter where they are located, ensuring that absolutely nothing is damaged and everything is left clean and tidy. Sydney Tree Solutions has expert tree removal arborists to take care of your palm tree pruning and stump removal.
Why do you need to clean palm trees?
Palm tree cleaning encourages healthy growth and adds beauty to your space. A well-manicured palm tree growing in your yard creates a great impression on your visitors. It’s therefore paramount that you prune and trim your palm trees to ensure they are in top condition. Certain palm trees, particularly cocos and phoenix palms, need to have the dead fronds and seed pods removed on an annual basis for aesthetic reasons and also to prevent the seeds from clogging pool filters, gutters, and littering gardens and patios. The falling dead fronds from larger palm trees can also cause a significant hazard to the safety of people underneath and expensive damages to property. In many cases excess dead fronds and lots of ripe palm fruits can also provide a habitat for some unwanted rodents, bats or birds that cause a lot of mess underneath for the residents or owners.
How do we remove or prune a palm tree?
If you want to remove the palm tree, we use different approaches depending on your situation.
- If there is limited space and structures surrounding the palm tree we can carefully dismantle the tree using rigging ropes and pulley systems, or hand held pruning and passing down of the fronds and then blocking down the tree trunk in very small sections into a small drop zone. All done to ensure there are no damages to any infrastructure when doing the palm tree removal.
- If there is sufficient space, our tree removal experts can simply fell the palm tree from the base in the exact direction required and then remove the palm tree in large pieces from the site.
If you wish to prune the palm tree we will also use careful rigging systems with ropes and pulleys to safely lower down the large fruits and pods to the ground and hand hold each individual palm tree frond to make sure it can be dropped in the right spot and doesn’t cause any damage to the surrounding area.
How much does it cost to remove a Palm tree?
Removing a palm tree will depend on a number of factors. Every situation is unique so we will look at the size, the access to the road, the difficulty of the task, and the accessibility of the location where the tree is found. You can get an estimated price using our Tree Removal Cost calculator.
What areas do we cover?
Sydney Tree Solutions offers tree services in the greater Sydney area although the majority of our customers are within the Sydney North Shore. We serve areas like Killara, St Ives, Gordon, Turramurra, Wahroonga and Hornsby in the North Shore. Other areas we provide our tree services are Castle Cove, Willoughby, Artarmon, Lane Cove, Cammeray, Mosman, Chatswood, and Castlecrag in the Lower North Shore.
- Ashfield, Canada Bay, Leichhardt, Marrickville, Balmain, Rozelle, Annandale, Gladesville
- Henley, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Woolwich
Northern and Western Suburbs
- Beecroft, Epping, Carlingford, Cherrybrook, Dural, Glenhaven, Galston, Berowra
- Denistone, East Ryde, Eastwood, Macquarie Park, Marsfield, Meadowbank, Melrose Park, North Epping, North Ryde, Breakfast Point, Putney, Ryde, Telopea, Tennyson Point
- Upper North Shore
- Lower North Shore
- Artarmon, Cammeray, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West
- Cremorne, Cremorne Point, Crows Nest, Greenwich, Kirribilli, Lane Cove
- Lane Cove West, Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point
- Middle Cove Milsons Point, Mosman, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, North Sydney
- Northbridge, Northwood, Riverview, St Leonards, Waverton, Willoughby
- Willoughby North, Wollstonecraft, Woolwich
- Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Clontarf, Fairlight, Manly, Seaforth
- Allambie, Allambie Heights, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Brookvale, Collaroy
- Collaroy Plateau, Cromer, Curl Curl, Davidson, Dee Why, Forestville
- Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Killarney Heights, Manly Vale, Narrabeen, Narraweena
- North Balgowlah, North Curl Curl, North Manly, Oxford Falls, Queenscliff, Terrey Hills
- Avalon, Bayview, Bilgola Plateau, Church Point, Clareville, Elanora
- Ingleside, Newport, North Narrabeen, Mona Vale, Palm Beach, Warriewood
- Whale Beach
- Normanhurst, Thornleigh, Pennant Hills, West Pennant Hills, Westleigh,
- Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Bella Vista, Carlingford, Castle Hill, Seven Hills
- Belrose, Davidson, Duffys Forest, Frenchs Forest, Forestville, Killarney Heights
- Oxford Falls, Terrey Hills
Do I need council permission?
There are often several exempt tree pruning and tree removal works that can be done without council approvals but you may need to have council permission if the work is outside the scope of tree removal as prescribed by the Council Tree Preservation Order. The council arborists will need to check the tree and the site to determine whether you will need permission or not.
Why use Sydney Tree Solutions?
At Sydney Tree Solutions, we have an experienced team of arborists and tree removal experts to ensure that you have a safe, friendly, and professional palm tree removal and palm tree stump removal services. Our arborists are certified and have a wide knowledge and experience on how to remove and prune all types of trees and palms. Contact us today or call 0405 095 095 for professional palm tree removal services.